With its projects, OMGEVING tries to contribute to the sustainable development of society and the environment that surrounds us. Therefore, the office is primarily self-critical of the products and services it offers to its clients.
From an internal striving for sustainable operations, OMGEVING established a ‘Working Group on Sustainability’. The Group focuses on four themes: environment, employees, society and added value. Various actions in these areas are executed to refine and improve the sustainability of the enterprise. According to the advice of the Working Group on Sustainability:
- the office is located in the immediate vicinity of the Antwerp-Berchem station
- OMGEVING makes use of 100% green energy
- the office invested in the purchase of a new 100% electric car
- OMGEVING makes use of the services of a bike messenger, whenever possible, to deliver to its customers
- outdated vehicles were replaced by memberships for Cambio car sharing and Blue-bike
- OMGEVING is continuously working on becoming more energy efficient and focuses on purchasing sustainable products within the office
- the office annually sponsors a relevant project in which one of its employees directly or indirectly is involved
- a diversity charter was drawn, in which OMGEVING focuses on people from disadvantaged groups and international staff as a reflection of our society
- the consumption of paper is being monitored and for printing FSC-certified paper produced in a CO² neutral manner and bleached totally chlorine-free is being used. The paper also has the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.